MODEL 642 REVOLVER & RANGE KIT
• M&P® SUPER COBRA HALF FRAME GLASSES WITH CASE – Clear Mirror Lenses, Hard Zippered Storage Case with Microfiber Cloth, Non-Slip Rubber Nose and Ear Pieces, Rubberized Non-Reflective Frame Coating
• S&W® PRO TAC SINGLE HANDGUN CASE – Double Zipper Opening, 2 External Zippered Pockets: 6”W x 6”H x 1”D, 2 Double Pistol Mag Pouches, External Dimensions: 14.5”W x 8”H x 3”D
• S&W® PASSIVE HEARING PROTECTION – 33 NRR, Ultra Lightweight, Compact Folding Design
• PULL-THROUGH CLEANER – .38 Bore Size, Easy and Quick to Use – Simply Pull Through Your Bore for a Quick Clean!
Smith & Wesson J-Frame revolvers have had your back since 1950. These small revolvers were designed to fire a full power round and are as simple and easy to use as they are reliable. Available in various calibers and with three diverse hammer designs, it is no surprise that the Smith & Wesson J-Frame has become the most popular, small-frame, defense revolver on the market.
The Model 642 is a variation of the Model 42 Centennial Airweight® that integrates the time-tested features of the original with modern advancements.
• Lightweight Alloy Frame for Easy Carry
• Stainless steel barrel and cylinder
• Snag-Free Enclosed Hammer
• Rated for Continuous +P Use
ALL BACKED BY OUR SMITH & WESSON LIFETIME SERVICE POLICY.
Availability subject to applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.