Designed for competitive shooting and hunting applications, the Performance Center® T/CR22® rifle has been engineered for supreme accuracy and ergonomics. Featuring a light, crisp trigger pull, button-rifled heavy contour barrel, and a threaded muzzle that allows for the use of a suppressor or other muzzle device.
• Fully-machined 6061 aluminum receiver – with hole at rear to allow cleaning from breech
• Fully-machined stainless steel bolt
• Heavy contour stainless steel 20 ̋ fluted barrel
• 1:15 ̋ twist button-rifled barrel provides outstanding accuracy.
• Built-in picatinny rail on top of the receiver for easy, secure mounting of optics
• Sculpted, ambidextrous Hogue®Overmolded®Thumbhole stock
• Large bolt handle provides easy operation
• Ergonomic stock design for a steady hold
• Easy-to-use push-button safety
• Crisp trigger right out of the box
• Easy-to-push magazine release lever
• Hand-filling forend with textured grip panels and .920 ̋ barrel channel
• Threaded muzzle for mounting muzzle devices with ½-28 UNEF Threads
• Sling swivel studs
• Compatible with most after-market 10/22®parts and accessories